I had a similar problem a short while ago and the solution is quite easy.

1.) You have to turn smoothing on (for library symbol too by checking
the checkbox in the dialog) by dynamic Bitmaps using smoothing
property.
2.) You have to set PixelSnapping to NEVER for Bitmaps by code.
3.) and the most important: just scale your Bitmap and/or
MovieClip/Sprite to a value near but not equal to 1, e.g. scaleX =
scaleY = 0.99!
By scaling your MovieClip you'll force FlashPlayer to calculate
subpixels! That is doing the trick!

Good luck!
Matthias