-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sebastian
Sent: donderdag 4 september 2008 5:04
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] smooth animations? AS3

ok I don't normally ask this, but I have made a very simple test flash
file with just one vector graphic and with Tweener I am moving it across
the screen; it doesn't move smoothly.

The code you will find in my flash file is just this:

package {
        import flash.display.MovieClip;

        import caurina.transitions.Tweener;

        //main timeline AS file:
        public class testas extends MovieClip {

                public function testas () {

                        setAnimation2 ();

                }

                private function setAnimation2 () {

                        Tweener.addTween (testMC, {x:-1800, time:8000,
transition:"linear"});

the file with my FLA, which like I said has only one vector-item of a
square on the timeline is:

http://www.fountain-city.com/archives/test/testMotion.zip

Can anyone help me fix this?
Much appreciated!