>>Oh, and by the way could you get any more generic with the job spec, they all sound the same...............................

If they were half decent recruiters, they would have a company name instead of some jerkoff email address.

My friend was telling me this happened to a list in Sweden - it used to be good, but is now just flooded with recruiters trawling. Nice to know my services are in demand, but like most people on this list, I am probably smart enough to realise if I am that much demand, I can go straight to the source and avoid being leeched from by the recruiters - most of my experiences with recruiters have been bad as they are normally too dumb to fulfill my requirements and try to send me on all sorts of rubbish leads. Cut out the middleman I say - all my best jobs/bargains/experiences have been found by avoiding anyone with the word "agency" in their name like the plague.

Anyway, it's nice to have someone to flame :)

--

Glen Pike
01326 218440