Hi list  -

I am using the flash CS3 components - and have hit a little snag - when testing in the IDE ( or just running the SWF ) all the fonts show up fine - no problem. However the moment the site goes in the browser - the font does not show up in the ComboBox textField, however they show up no in the dropdown menu. I have embedded the font in my library - and well - i have no clue as to why this is not working in the browser.

this is the code i am using to format the combobox:

<code>
                        var tf:TextFormat       = new TextFormat();
                                tf.font                 = "Gotham Medium";
                                tf.size                 = 12;
                                tf.bold                 = false;

                        cmb_mc.dropdown.setRendererStyle("embedFonts", true);
                        cmb_mc.dropdown.setRendererStyle("textFormat", tf);

                        cmb_mc.textField.setStyle("embedFonts", true);
                        cmb_mc.textField.setStyle("textFormat", tf);

</code>

Kind regards

Karim Beyrouti