Maybe the font is being embedded in your code AFTER you are displaying the other fields that also use the font [which means the initial fields are un-embeded]? Or it could be you forgot to make the 'embed' setting true on all fields...?

Also, the order of 'embed' and then setting the text is important, can't recall offhand what that was, but if you search the archives I gave the answer to the order importance about a month ago.

Good luck!

karim beyrouti wrote:
Hi Glen - thanks for the answer.. Yep - i remember that one - I tried this at first and sadly it did not work...

however to make things stranger - the fonts work in the textfield when i use the keys to select from the drop down (then mouse selection works). But it does not work initially.

hmmm...