From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael William
Ypes
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 2:56 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Actionscripter 3.0 developers

And let the floodgates open.....

This is exactly what I was on about, you say its ok for one and then
they all jump on the band wagon. They don't even put a name on it.
Isn't that called spamming...

Seriously, wheres the test to see if these people are actually members
of the community or just leeches. AS3 test needs to be a requirement :)

Oh, and by the way could you get any more generic with the job spec,
they all sound the same...............................

Rant over but point made!