No, I'm actually using the Video object along with the Netstream class.
Wonder how that
ready event gets fired though, wouldn't be surprised if it's also fired on a
buffer full, either
that or using timers (amuse yourself and watch the VideoPlayer and
FLVPlayback code
in the flash folder, count the number of timers used ;))

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Muzak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you're using the FLVPlayback component, use the "ready" event:
>
> http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/ActionScriptLangRefV3/fl/video/FLVPlayback.html#event:ready
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Meinte van't Kruis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/