true, actually I've rebuild the app to get its dimensions from XML, which is
safe and
reliable. Though this time it's offcourse a luxury to be able to do that, it
would be great
to get a method out which doesn't rely on external data, it seems wishful
thinking in
a way.

M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/