Hi Folks,

I've been having trouble reliably getting FLV dimensions with both
progressive and streaming files.
I'm current using the buffer full event to resize the video proportionally,
therefore needing videoHeight
and videoWidth. The problem is that once every now and again those
dimensions start out at 0 0, even
when the buffer is full.

Furthermore the metadata has no dimension information, so can't use that
either (plus I've heard onMetaData is unreliable as well).

Any good solutions on this?

Possible solutions would be to check on an interval wether the value
changes(this would really be unpreferable). Also, since I re-use the
Video object in the playlist, that video-object keeps remembering the
videoHeight/videoWidth of the previous video whenever the current video
has not overridden it yet, making it impossible to do a simple
enterframe/timer kill whenever it is greater than 0 or has changed, since I
can't
be sure of that (next video might have same dimensions..).

So I'm a bit stuck here, I really don't want to have an infinite interval
checking the dimensions... Any suggestions?

--
M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/