I found the post. It would be nice to have standardised metadata, but it
seems to
be something that's a long way from now, espessially since nothing of the
sort
is beeing promoted or pushed by Adobe.

Metadata aside though, I think it's a bit of a flaw to not have dimensions
ready
when the buffer is full all the time, it seems quite illogical to me. I mean
seriously,
how hard is it for Adobe to have a consistent and flawless way of accessing
duration and dimensions, it seems such a basic requirement, but oh well..
</rant>

M.A. van't Kruis
http://www.malatze.nl/