Hmmm, yeah, but right now, I can't see past these issues (along with your
better GUI and compiling :

Code completion and other nice features of code editors! - they would
definitely need to implement that - and how would that handle smart import
statements for your project?  Could be tricky,
How comfortable are people with having all your sourcecode online instead of
local & online storage - would make me nervous on very large projects
Using third party code - or importing classes of your own - they would have to
support that.
What happens when you want to compile and the server is down or hiccups?  It
was doing that to me when I tested - annoying and a big productivity waster.
Must be online to develop - no working on the airplane or places without Wi-Fi
Working inside a browser - that's going to impose several limitations there -
like hotkey combination conflicts
Not seeing your file structure locally - they would have to create a pretty
slick UI for viewing your project
Working with media assets - what about having to upload images, movies, sound,
fonts, yuck!

I think it maybe has potential a long way down the road, but so far, this isn't
anything I think people will be able to do anything useful with just yet.
Seems the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages - at least right now. Maybe
someday.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America     Instructional Technology & Media   ·   Learning Performance
Solutions L&LD

Interested in Flash Platform technologies?  Join the Bank of America Flash
Platform Community
Interested in innovative ideas in Learning?  Check out the Innovative Learning
Blog and subscribe.