Hey guys have you seen that:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=nvWwlZSXaR0&feature=related

First experiment with flash and Papervision. And the bell :]

Muzak a écrit :
Haven't really looked into all the wonderfl details, but - at first looks - seems similar to what is already possible with Flex and Coldfusion. Flex 1.0 and 1.5 were both compiled on the server, there was no swf output like there is with Flex 2 and 3 and what we're used from the Flash IDE.

Flex 2/3 can still be compiled server side in combination with Coldfusion.

So rather than having an html + swf, you'd browse to an mxml file.
http://domain.com/index.mxml

How comfortable are people with having all your sourcecode online instead of local & online storage
- would make me nervous on very large projects

Doesn't change anything development wise.
You'd still have a local copy - deploying to a local (or network) server for testing.
Upload to live server when done.

What happens when you want to compile and the server is down or hiccups?
Must be online to develop - no working on the airplane or places without Wi-Fi

Same as above, not an issue if you'd develop locally.
And that goes for most of your other concerns.

Just because they're demoing it online, doesn't mean you *have* to develop online, well at least that's the way I see it :).

regards,
Muzak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Merrill, Jason" <jason.merr...@bankofamerica.com>