> I'm going to try and fix Flexbuilder this afternoon - I might if I run
> into problems.  I appreciate the offer, thanks!

Well, one nice thing that I neglected to mention earlier is that there
aren't many ties between Eclipse and your OS - you can zip the whole
thing up on one machine, and unzip it on another. So, you might be
able to set this up without getting the Tivoli guys involved, as you
really don't need to install anything.

In fact, if it would be helpful, I can zip up a copy and put it somewhere.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/