If you want to have your MXML back from a SWF than there isn't a tool out there that can do that. You will get some Classes but they may not reflect the project's structure in the begining. Otherwise only SoThink SWF Decompiler can read AS3 based SWFs.

Gordon and Eltima Trillix only decompile up to AS2.

You would have to go with the PC decompilers, and my favourite so far is burak's Action Script Viewer (http://www.buraks.com/asv/)

Hope this helps

Alain

Gerry Beauregard wrote:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good tool for decompiling SWFs (and if possible SWCs) written in ActionScript 3? Must run on MacOS 10.5. I was considering buying the SoThink SWF Decompiler for Mac, but unfortunately it often crashes when I select an SWF I just built with Flex Builder 3, and even when it doesn't crash, the trial version doesn't display ActionScript code.

Incidentally, I have no intention of ripping off anyone else's ActionScript code. Quite the contrary, I'm developing new code, and want to see what people using a decompiler would be able to figure out if I don't use obfuscation. If I conclude that obfuscation is necessary at all, I'll need a decompiler to evaluate obfuscation options...

-Gerry