Why would you want it to? Why not just learn the AS3? If you know as3, you can use what you have learned and apply it to other languages.

SoThink is not the only de-compiler; I just Checked out swfscan, and its not bad at all.

Dave Watts wrote:
If you want to have your MXML back from a SWF than there isn't a tool out
there that can do that. You will get some Classes but they may not reflect
the project's structure in the begining. Otherwise only SoThink SWF
Decompiler can read AS3 based SWFs.

There never will be a tool that can give you the MXML, I think. My
understanding is that this gets converted to AS3 prior to compilation.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/