I don't know if its just me but has anyone ever run into a problem
where your FLA that uses classes (that worked perfectly before) don't load when you publish and when you remove some erroneous files that are in the same dir. as the FLA, say move them into another folder away from the FLA, the classes work again?

Is there some kind of cap on how many files or MBs that can be in the same dir. as a FLA that uses classes? or is it some kind of script timeout that causes it not to load because there are so many files in the same dir.
that it has trouble loading? :-/

This may be one for the Adobe team?
Best,

Karl DeSaulniers