Hi Dave,

On Feb 3, 2010, at 3:55 PM, Dave Watts wrote:

I don't see how that would improve anything - instead of people
installing plugins in browsers they already have, they'd have to
install a new browser.

I don't see anything wrong with introducing a new browser that would work right off the bat. I currently have about 3 to 5 browsers already because things don't work on just one.

The AIR runtime itself needs to be installed, and your AIR apps need
to be installed on top of that. But once they're installed, you don't
need a browser. It includes Webkit, which is the engine powering
Chrome and Safari.

I see. But for the average user, having a browser that they don't have to program, seems a bit easier and user friendly then even the browser/plugin routine we all enjoy currently.

But like I said, it was just a thought.

Thanks for the input.

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm