Whatever we might think of this agency or their opinions, we need to
recognize that this is probably what the next year of our lives is
going to look like, and I guarantee you you'll be hearing it from
"respectable" agencies as well. Flash just took a shotgun blast to the
stomach thanks to Steve Jobs and clients have no idea how to react or
who to trust, so they're going to take the easy route and run with the
herd, which in this case just turned tail and ran away from Flash. And
it doesnt help when you have non-Flash developers who are only too
eager to jump in and help dig the grave, or whisper in the ear of
their bosses to ditch Flash already.

.m