I wouldn't call that amazing – I would call that whining. No offense to Lee, of course.

Although all of us would love to develop iPhone and iPad applications using the Flash platform, frankly that is not a proper methodology for developing for these systems, in my opinion.

Learn C, C++ or Objective-C. They are not that hard, you have much more control and you are not at the beck and call of a translation governed by something like LLVM, which you have no control over.

- j