Wow thanks for the advice. Crap, it took me almost a year make the switch
from AS2 to AS3. How long is going to take to learn obj-c? It's not at all
intuitive. Many of us were looking forward to jumping right in with CS5. Now
I get to be a newbie again and start from the very beginning? Think about
what that involves - remember what it was like to figure out how to use
Flash when you first started?

I think I will go completely insane if I go through the trouble of learning
obj-c (a year, maybe?), asking stupid questions on every iphone dev blog,
finally create an App, submit it to the store, only to have it rejected.

--Carl

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Jon Bradley <shiftedpix...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I wouldn't call that amazing – I would call that whining. No offense to
> Lee, of course.
>
> Although all of us would love to develop iPhone and iPad applications using
> the Flash platform, frankly that is not a proper methodology for developing
> for these systems, in my opinion.
>
> Learn C, C++ or Objective-C. They are not that hard, you have much more
> control and you are not at the beck and call of a translation governed by
> something like LLVM, which you have no control over.
>
> - j
>

> On Apr 12, 2010, at 5:00 AM, allandt bik-elliott (thefieldcomic.com)
> wrote:
>
>  thanks lee brimelow for this amazing post
>> http://theflashblog.com/?p=1888

Carl Welch
http://www.carlwelch.com