Jason Merrill wrote:

> John - check out Flash_Tiger on Yahoo (it's a mailing list like this one
> and also has an online searchable forum) - where any Flash and
> Actionscript related question is legit.

Second that. Jason, you somehow neglected to mention that you are one
of the Flash Tiger moderators ;-)

I would like to say, once again, Flash Tiger isn't interested in
stealing readers from Flash Coders. I do urge you to join--it's a
smaller and more personal list--but don't leave Flash Coders. Flash
Tiger is complementary to Flash Coders, not competitive.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson

P.S: Should I have mentioned that I'm also one of the Flash Tiger moderators?