Well, you could load them all into flash pro, export a swf and import that at
runtime, no?

You could even put them all in frames on the main timeline to somewhat
automate the sequencing and layout of your walk cycle.

Ross P. Sclafani
Owner / Creative Director
Neuromantic Industries
http://www.neuromantic.com