Avinash, I read the thread and I see you are saying "I am attaching
the log here" but I don't see the log? maybe you can re-send it again,
now with the mailing list? (perhaps you sent it to Victor only?)
Yes it is also important to know your board, since you are saying the
chip worked successfully with dediprog, but not with the internal
programmer.

Victor, thank you so much for helping!

On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 6:42 PM Vlim <v...@gigadevice.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Avinash,
>
> Can you advise which board are you using?
> I have tested this patch with the USB programmer only since I do not have
> access to the motherboard.
>
> Hi, Flashrom team,
> Can you also help on this?
>

> Regards,