There is another thing, in addition to my previous message.

I looked into the patch which adds chip definitions (this one
https://review.coreboot.org/c/flashrom/+/58025) and the reason it is
pending is there are no links to datasheets (old links are not working
anymore).
It is unfortunate that the patch is pending since 2021, but I want to
try to fix the situation now, in the year 2024.

Victor, maybe you know, is it possible to find datasheets for
GD25LR256E and GD251R512ME? I could finish the old patch and get chips
into the tree.

This is a separate question to Avinash's issue with internal
programmer, but for this we need the very verbose log (which is log
with -VVV option on command line).

Thank you!

--
Anastasia.