Hi Guys,

I'm a flex developer. I've been working for past 1 year on this
platform. I've observered (you may also) a sharp declining of Flex Job
oppurtunities after HTML5 has succesfully emerged. Not only this, even
Adobe has also decided to move working with HTML5 in a official
statement.

Further more, Flex can't be powerful in Tab arena where IOS and
Android OS work well with HTML5 and other mobile frameworks like
Sencha and ExtJS etc.,

So, should we take our turn towards HTML5, ExtJS, Sencha, JQuery and
any mobile and web frameworks etc...?
Hope your experiences and views will help me and also frehers who want
to see the career in Flex platform.

Regargs,
Naresh