Hey Naresh,

I have 6+ year exp in Flash/Flex Technology and currently I am working in a
reputed company.You believe that HTML5,Sencha, and ,jQuery etc... are the
future but I want to say that remember the time of silver light, Everybody
was saying that Silver light will finish the flex market but what was the
result..  every body know.

*You say Flex is over now, tell me which project of Apache is Failure.Now
Flex going to Apache.*

Flex Technology have fastest way of data transfer (for example AMF).

of-course HTML5 is rich in comparison with html4 but not Flex.It's
Enterprise (Everything in one Place).

So Continue your learning with new technology but Flash Tech is not over.It
Has its own market value.

Thanks
Mohit