While trying to answer your question, I found out what was causing the
problem, but I'm still not sure why.

I have a class called StandardTreeGrid, which subclasses ADG. It's in
StandardTreeGrid that I override things like verticalGridLines. Now if
I override headerSeparatorSkin in StandardTreeGrid, everything works
fine. But if I subclass StandardTreeGrid and override
headerSeparatorSkin there, I lose a bunch of ADG attributes.

Any idea how I can fix this?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Troglodytes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>