Thanks for the tip Alex. I'm googling now, but I'm curious how this
could be of benefit to me for a MovieClip on stage.

Content designers build the SWF's that my application loads in, which
consists of simple MovieClips, images, vector graphics and some
interactions (like drag/drops or a multiple choice question).

It sounds like I'd have to specify a base class for every movieclip on
stage that implemented IFocusManagerComponent.

Am I far off, or is there some secret sauce in the kit?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The CS3 entities need to implement IFocusManagerComponent.  You
might be able to use the Flash Component Kit to do that

On Behalf Of aut0poietic