If you don't own the content, the FCK won't help you.  You'll need to wrap the
content and implement your own tabbing scheme.  Difficulty Rating 8 out of 10.

You'd need a SWFLoader  subclass that implements IFocusManagerComponent.  It
would need a keyFocusChange handler that calls preventDefault().

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
aut0poietic
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:34 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Cannot Tab to MovieClips from Flash SWF Loaded with
SWFLoader

Thanks for the tip Alex. I'm googling now, but I'm curious how this
could be of benefit to me for a MovieClip on stage.

Content designers build the SWF's that my application loads in, which
consists of simple MovieClips, images, vector graphics and some
interactions (like drag/drops or a multiple choice question).

It sounds like I'd have to specify a base class for every movieclip on
stage that implemented IFocusManagerComponent.

Am I far off, or is there some secret sauce in the kit?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, Alex
Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The CS3 entities need to implement IFocusManagerComponent. You
might be able to use the Flash Component Kit to do that

On Behalf Of aut0poietic