My designers build the content, but it's rapid dev by non-technicals.
I can do limited content prep, if I can automate it for them.

I'll look into using implementing a SWFLoader that implements
IFocusManagerComponent. Difficulty isn't that big of a concern -- it's
either make this work or dump a months worth of work.

Been googling for examples of this technique to see if it'll do what I
need.  You know of any existing implementations or articles on the topic?

IT really seems like I can get either the flex content tab order
working, or the loaded swf content working, but not both.

Thanks for the help so far.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you don't own the content, the FCK won't help you.  You'll need
to wrap the content and implement your own tabbing scheme.  Difficulty
Rating 8 out of 10.

> You'd need a SWFLoader  subclass that implements
IFocusManagerComponent.  It would need a keyFocusChange handler that
calls preventDefault().

On Behalf Of aut0poietic
> Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:34 PM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com