Thanks Steve,

> PHP 6 is not out yet and won't be for a while. The latest Release Candidate
> is 5.3 and latest stable is 5.2.9. I am using 5.2.3 on Red Hat Linux.
>
> For PDO, check out http://us.php.net/manual/en/book.pdo.php.

This Link dont work, I think its not complete since ends with a . (dot)

> For WebORB check out http://www.themidnightcoders.com/products.html

I have downloaded and I think I with a new Ball and Chain which
will keep me tied to a place for a while.

Well I will be back after few days since Flex data connectivity
is a altogether new to us so we try to develop a pilot application
and come back again with some issues if any. We have to learn PHP
also. I found some good PHP books in local store here which we will
buy today.

BTW can u suggest some good PHP IDE, if there is any ?

Thanks once again and Best Regards

Raja