Hi Raja,

I have been searching around for a while on different setups for flex and
have recently been using the following: A Flex UI with symfony framework on
php5.2.8 on MySQL database. Although I have only been trying out the symfony
framework for a while it appears very powerful and would meet your criteria
of using multiple database vendors. There are also some great tutorials on
their site www.symfony-project.org

Regards,
Lee
riaCoding