Thanks valdhor,

> Sorry, I cannot comment on cake as I have not used it.
>
> I do know that WebORB is fast, reliable and community support is very good. I
> find it very easy to code for (Although I could be biased as I have used it
> for a long time).
>
> I would be reluctant to use CakeAMFPHP as I don't know the level of support I
> could get from the community. There are a lot of WebORB users here on
> FlexCoders so any questions you will have will likely get a response. I have
> never seen a query related to CakeAMFPHP on FlexCoders.
>
> Also, with WebORB, if you ever need enterprise support, you have the option
> of paying for it.

Yes I agree with you, If major section of flex coders is
using webORB then, since its my first web application, I
will prefer to go with majority i.e. webORB. Well the necessary
push required for decision making has been given by you.

Now can u help me a little more by either sending me a simple
CRUD application on some Table or u can pass on a URL for the
same. We will start the work the moment we get an example. Its
better to follow others footprints initially till some
experience is gathered. Let me tell u guidance about having
PHP, adodb as serverside on this list we found very usefull
since with in a day or two  we could start right from
installation to a test.PHP script listing a database table
in browser. This gave us lot of confidence.

Thanks once again and best regards.
we are very grateful this list

Raja