Thanks Steve,

> Actually, WebORB includes a lot of examples including CRUD.
>
> Once you download and install WebORB on your server, just navigate to
>
> http://yourserver/LocationYouInstalledWebORB/
>
> This should bring up the console. Click on the Examples tab and
> then click on the tree dropdowns - there are a lot of examples.

Unfortunately We could not makeout where to extract the zip file
we have downloaded, i.e. installing webORB. The hint in this
post has given us clue that it should be Document Root of apache
or a alias should be defined in apache to extracted directory
in Apache, Am I right ? we will try this. The webORB getting
started page do not explain it clearly to beginners like me.