Thanks Steve,

> Actually, WebORB includes a lot of examples including CRUD.
>
> Once you download and install WebORB on your server, just navigate to
>
> http://yourserver/LocationYouInstalledWebORB/
>
> This should bring up the console. Click on the Examples tab and then click on
> the tree dropdowns - there are a lot of examples.

Well, Today I spent almost 1/2 day with Management Console to
get acquainted with webORB. It seems to be promising to me.
The part leftout was database application I could just see through
WDMF. I could see only MySQL and MS-SQL there for code generation.
Do you know whether Firebird, PostgreSQL and Oracle are supported ?
Which database abstraction Layer they adopt. Is it AdoDB ?
Can I Add these three to management console for code generation ?

Thanks and Best Regards

Raja