Thanks Steve,

> There are a couple problems I have found with AMFPHP.
>
> The first is an error that pops up intermittently. I can't remember it
> exactly but have posted about it before. Suddenly it appears for no reason
> and you can't get rid of it no matter what you do. Changing to Weborb fixed
> it for me (And others).

I think "Delivery is in doubt" this is that error I searched the
forum and found that u mentioned this in a post on context of
amfPHP. there also u have mentioned about webORB. I have forwarded
that post also to my evaluation team.

> Secondly, I don't believe AMFPHP is actively updated any more. The developer,
> Wade Arnold, now works for Zend and is the lead developer for Zend_AMF.

True, I agree with u, I also doubt about future releases of amfPHP.
Anyways before sticking to webORB the team should not get feeling
that webORB is forced on them. In my way of working they should
come out with name of product they are convinced about.In heart
of my heart i know that webORB will be the thing they will come out
with.

BTW which framework u are using on server side ?

Thanks and Best Regards

Raja