Mea culpa. Everytime Flash plugin crashes and Firefox says "Ooops, do you want
me to send the info about this crash to Apple?" I click on Yes, please.

Do you want me to stop doing this, to improve the Flash image?

PS I have to admit, I am doing it several times a day, so maybe that's why Jobs
thinks it is so bad....

Cheers,
Dmitri.