From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rick Winscot
Sent: 18 December 2011 01:29
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] You are the product

The charts? The dashboard? The app as a whole?
Yes. I'd recommend looking into the ExtJS samples
at Sencha.

http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/

From: Dave Glasser <dglas...@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:22:39 -0800 (PST)
To: "flexcoders@yahoogroups.com"
<flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>

Can you do something comparable to this with
HTML5/JS/CSS?

http://examples2.idashboards.com/idashboards/?gues
tuser=wputil1
<http://examples2.idashboards.com/idashboards/?gue
stuser=wputil1&dashID=260> &dashID=260

If so, do you have any links to examples?

From: Guy Morton <g...@alchemy.com.au
<mailto:guy%40alchemy.com.au> >

Using HTML/JS/CSS you CAN do apps that look every
bit as nice as Flash apps, and they run
everywhere.