Hmmm. I doubt that would be possible.

The problem has never been with compiling the code as such. Its about how
the compiled code is finally "used". Since we are going to be replacing  /
removing the Flash Player from the picture, whether we compile the code on
the server end or compile the code on the client end it really doesnt
matter.

--
Regards,
Ganaraj P R