I used flash for a while, a long time ago. I enjoyed it while it lasted,
but I haven't got to use AS3. This highly-hyped java-like language wasn't a
good fit for me, lots of flaws. I'm starting to play with flash again,
indirectly, through haXe. I will never, ever focus my time on proprietary
sh*t.

By the way, haXe is amazing :)

Marcelo.