How do I handle the method calls?

For example:
<mx:RemoteObjectAMF0 id="myAMF"
endpoint="http://localhost/amfphp/gateway.php";
result="myResultFunction( event.result )"
fault="myFaultFunction( event.fault )"
/>

How would I make:
myAMF.getUsers( myParam );
turn into the NetConnection.call ??

I mean "getUsers" is not defined in the RemoteObjectAMF0 so how do I
handle translating getUsers into a real call through a instance of
NetConnection?  I saw the AS __resolve function, is this the ticket?

I am showing my inexperience but I can only grow by asking.

Renaun

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "JesterXL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sure... just package your code you wrote in a class with all the
metadata
> defined, and use as a tag in Flex 2.

You can
> > > then use NetConnection directly against the older server.
> Additionally
> > > AMF3 is not available in the older AVM, it's only available in
the new
> > > AVM and the code that we are writing for Flex does take advantage
> of it
> > > (since it runs in the new AVM).
> > >
> > > Matt

Flex 2