Franck,

Let me disagree with regards to .NET. Our product (WebORB) offers the
same support for RemoteObjects in .NET as FDS for Java. In fact, now
we also can claim the same support for Ruby objects as well.

So I am still curious where RemoteObjects would be inferior to Web
Services. Anyone?

Thanks,
Mark

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Franck de Bruijn"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For the .Net guys, remote objects is pretty much out of the
questions, since
> remote objects are tightly integrated with the FDS sytem
(JAVA-based) which
> needs to run in a JAVA environment.
>

>   _____

application's back