On 8/30/06, Jack Caldwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hank:

I know there will ** always ** be bugs.  Nobody writes bug free code.

If small software companies can implement quick fixes then with proper planning, due
diligence and implementation so can large software companies.

You missed my point, which is that I am sure in Flex Builder there are hundreds of bugs that they have *decided* not to fix because it isnt worth it right now. There are other bugs they have fixed that they have *decided* its not important enough to push out right away. Your *specific* input could change that if you have an important bug that could change that calculus. But you have yet to offer any specifics. Its all a bit theoretical and therefore this discussion doesnt make a lot of sense since you cant make decisions like these without discussing the actual bugs (as I am sure they do daily at Adobe).

Oh, by the way smaller software companies have QA too.

I dont know where this came from as I never said anything about this subject at all.

Regards,
Hank