On 1 Nov 2006, at 22:22, hank williams wrote:

> I dont see how you avoid this since servlet containers require that
> the WEB-INF folder be in the root directory of the application, but
> this is not how flex structures things. With Flex/FDS there is the
> your webapp directory which is inside webapps, and then a sub
> directory, for the flex application

I'm not sure I follow. I have FDS in Tomcat configured with

        webapps/<MY APPLICATION>/WEB-INF/ (and then flex/, lib/ etc.)

and

        webapps/<MY APPLICATION>/<mxml files>

and the context prefix is <MY APPLICATION>.

In any case, I tend to solve URL mapping issues by bolting Apache on
the front of the app and using the reverse proxy module...

        -- N.

   nick rothwell -- composition, systems, performance -- http://
www.cassiel.com

<*> Your email settings: