Oh yeah...

If he is talking about the actual button border, that is the skin and he
needs to create a new skin. The button does not have borders, it has skins.
It dosn't even share the same characteristics of a Container that has a
border. These are not the same things.

So, Ben, what do you mean when you say the Button's border? Or, what do you
want...

Peace, Mike