dougmccune wrote:
> While I know Adobe employees don't like to admit this, the answer is
> very simple: It is often impossible, and if not impossible then at
> least extremely difficult, to get your Flex content indexed by search
> engines. That's the straight answer. No more no less.

A particular concrete example might help bring this conversation back to
ground.

Work using Flex as the creation tool can certainly be found by search
engines. Identifying your reasonable target search terms is the first step.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd