On 12/15/06, John Dowdell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

dougmccune wrote:
> While I know Adobe employees don't like to admit this, the answer is
> very simple: It is often impossible, and if not impossible then at
> least extremely difficult, to get your Flex content indexed by search
> engines. That's the straight answer. No more no less.

A particular concrete example might help bring this conversation back to
ground.

I think in the body of his message in the next paragraph down from where you
stopped quoting, he did exactly that. He provided a very concrete example of
the problem that is faced. You proceeded to quote him and *not* quote
exactly what you are asking for. Its funny but your additional response is
almost humorous in its manner of highlighting his very good point about the
adobe perspective on all of this. The first step to fixing the problem is
when someone admits it.

Hank