greg,

I'm effectively calling initApp() as

<mx:Application ... creationComplete="initApp()" >

I also changed the HTML code for both the regular html and the debug
html (since I didn't know which was the "right" one, I changed both).
Really winder what's going on!

As for the checkpoint or a trace() statement...
I'm having a hard time getting around flex debugging... I'm a Flash
user and I'm used to the test movie enviroment (ctrl+enter) where I
can easily use the output window to check for traces...
I know this is completely retard but I can only test my flex apps in
the browser which ain't really helpful. I wonder if there's anything
like a test enviroment within flex?

Thanks a lot!
Guille

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "greg h" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi guille,
>
> Just to double-check, are you calling initApp()?
>
> For instance:
> <mx:Application ... creationComplete="initApp()" >
>
> If that is ok, confirm which html "wrapper" is being called.  (e.g.
Flex