Hi G!

Code seems to be fine, but it ain't seem to be working. I wrote the
following code withing Flex:

// call on creation complete

private function initApp():void{
   myExternalUrl = Application.application.parameters.theUrl;
   requestText.text = myExternalUrl;
}

and then, within the <object> tag in the HTML:

<param name="theUrl" value="this is the goddam dynamic url">

I open the HTML witht eh Flex app, but the textbox wont show anything.

Any Suggestions?
Thanks!
-g