Exactly,
it isn't so hard to compile modules with command line, but it's all about
the general usability of Flex Builder.
Why it isn't properly documented? Or they think that one page about
compiling modules using mxmlc is enough? There is no mention about compiling
modules just inside of FB without using compiler by itself. Why usual
developers should spent hours to figure out such a simple issue.. I just
can't understand why Adobe is announcing great plans about having a pile of
Flex developers and at the same time can't handle simple documentation and
usability issue.
I really appreciate the work that has been done by Adobe engineers to
brought such a great product, but I just compare the level of documenting in
MSDN (M$)...

--
Best regards,
Oleg Filipchuk